On this episode of Talkin’ (Policy) Shop, Oren and Chris discuss the issue of worker voice: how many American workers have less influence in their workplaces than they would like, and how we can reform labor law to create new avenues for their input from the shop floor to the boardroom.
- American Compass policy briefs: Collaborative Labor-Management Committees & Workers in the Boardroom
- A Better Bargain: Worker Voice and Representation (Chris Griswold, American Compass)
- Not What They Bargained For: A Survey of American Workers (American Compass)
- Workers of the World (Wells King, American Compass)
- Teamwork for Employees and Managers (TEAM) Act of 2022 (Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) and Rep. Jim Banks (R-IN))