The American Compass Navigators Guild brings together our community of donors to engage more actively with each other and with the Compass team. While funding is vital to any political movement, the nature of our project attracts an especially thoughtful, focused, and innovative group of supporters with both the desire and ability to help substantively advance our work. We proudly recognize Guild members for their partnership with American Compass and provide opportunities for them to participate more intimately in our shared cause.
Through their leadership and generosity, members of the Navigators Guild serve as ambassadors and have a direct and positive impact on American Compass’s work.
- Access to American Compass’s experts and initiatives;
- Invitations to private events and the opportunity to partner on hosting events;
- Recognition at public events and in our annual report; and
- Regular updates from executive director Oren Cass through both conference calls and an exclusive newsletter about what we are reading, thinking about, and working on.
In all these ways, and through the support they provide the organization, Guild members play a prominent role in charting the course of conservative thought and policy for the good of all Americans.
$1,000 to less than $5,000 in annual giving
- Our Voyagers represent a broad community of generous donors who support the American Compass mission and are eager to help chart the course for conservative economics.
$5,000 to less than $25,000 in annual giving
- Our Explorers are a select group who make American Compass a priority in their giving, engage directly with us on our work, and often bring a personal passion to some facet of it.
$25,000 or more in annual giving
- Our Navigators are strategic philanthropists dedicated to strengthening American politics and public policy who see their investment in American Compass as vital to achieving their goals.
We invite you to contact:
Emily Davis, Chief of Staff
300 Independence Ave SE
Washington, DC 20003
American Compass is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and charitable contributions are tax-deductible for income, gift and estate taxes. State Registration Disclosures