In the spirit of the holidays, this episode of Policy in Brief focuses on the family and what public policy can do to support this vital institution. American Compass executive director Oren Cass and policy director Chris Griswold are joined by special guest and research director Wells King for this discussion of a monthly family benefit, as conceived in our Family Income Supplemental Credit (Fisc) proposal.
- American Compass policy brief: A Monthly Family Benefit
- The Family Income Supplemental Credit (Oren Cass & Wells King, American Compass)
- Americans Support a Generous Child Benefit Tied to Work (American Compass)
- The Family Security Act 2.0 (Sen. Mitt Romney, Sen. Richard Burr, & Sen. Steve Daines)
- Romney Revamps His Family Security Act (Patrick T. Brown, Ethics & Public Policy Center)