For too long politicians have paid lip service to family values but have done very little to support the bedrock institution that undergirds society from the bottom up. On 10/14/20, The American Conservative, American Principles Project, and the Bruderhof hosted a virtual conference to explore the nature of the crisis in family formation, and present a winning policy agenda moving forward.
- Emile Doak, The American Conservative
- Pastor Heinrich Arnold, The Bruderhof
- Rod Dreher, The American Conservative
- W. Bradford Wilcox, Institute for Family Studies
- Ed Lawson, Family & Community Engagement Services
- Sohrab Ahmari, New York Post
- Marshall Kosloff, “The Realignment” podcast (moderator)
- Jonathan Schweppe, American Principles Project
- Samuel Hammond, Niskanen Center
- Oren Cass, American Compass
- Catherine Pakaluk, Catholic University
- Arthur Bloom, The American Conservative (moderator)
Oren Cass on Fox Business’s Making Money with Charles Payne
Oren Cass joins Fox Business’s Charles Payne to discuss the Cost-of-Thriving Index and economic pressure on American families
Family Affordability Survey
American families, across parties and classes, broadly share a definition of the middle class and concern with how the economy has made middle-class life harder.
In Post-Roe World, These Conservatives Embrace a New Kind of Welfare
The New York Times features American Compass’s work leading the development of a conservative family policy.